Sunday, November 25, 2012

IRONY

the irony
of the title of this blog
is that many of my conversations
are uneasy
and even in my realization of this
i find it difficult
to change things
i thought that this{blog} would be
my space and time
to set my mind free
and let my emotions
wander
but i dont exist
digitally

had an epiphany today
followed by another
and found myself back where I started

need a new thought
but every muse
i could find
to inspire me
has betrayed every
drop of common sense
i thought i owned

youll find no lessons
to be learned here
idle chatter
heard someone say
"we tend to focus
on what we dont have; on 
whats not going right"
if i stopped telling that story
of what i dont have
the next will emerge

and the discovery
of the next story
is exactly the conversation
id rather be having right now


No comments:

Post a Comment