Monday, October 22, 2012

100 Questions

1.) Who is God?
2.) What is my purpose in life?
3.) Who am I?
4.) Am I loved?
5.) Is my life aligned with my purpose?
6.) Who can I be honest around?
7.) What are my long-term goals?
8.) Will I be disappointed in myself if I don't have children?
9.) Will I be disappointed if I never marry?
10.) Am I clingy?
11.) Do I own up to my mistakes?
12.) How can I save more money?
13.) Am I a good friend?
14.) Will I be a good partner?
15.) Am I growing up?
16.) Is anything I'm doing brand new?   <--bullshit question
17.) Am I grateful?
18.) Do the people who matter most know that they matter?
19.) What makes me happy?
20.) Am I level-headed?
21.) Do i dream too much?
22.) Why do I create fantasies for myself?
23.) Am I the best I can be?
24.) Do I embrace growth?
25.) Do I know who I am?
26.) Do I know what I want out of life?
27.) Am I living?
28.) What am I good at?
29.) Do I nurture my relationships?
30.) Do I have a defeatist attitude?
31.) Do i know how valuable I am?
32.) Do I over-think my actions?
33.) Am I present?
34.) Am I honest with myself?
35.) Do I know my strength?
36.) What are my expectations of others?
37.) Do i have the right set of role models?
38.) Who are my role models?
39.) Am I stubborn?
40.) Why am I a community planner?
41.) Why do I act nonchalant about things that matter to me?
42.) Am I a brat?
43.) How am I growing?
44.) Am I naive?
45.) Do I present myself with class?
46.) Do I act with confidence?
47.) Am I too vulnerable?
48.) How can I achieve balance?
49.) What makes me feel strong?
50.) Do I acknowledge my accomplishment?
51.) Do I speak my mind?
52.) Have I been paying attention?
53.) Do I embrace intimacy?
54.) Do I look up to Drag Queens too often?
55.) What am I passionate about?
56.) What is love?
57.) How can I reach my full potential?
58.) What am I afraid of?
59.) How can I tell people how they make me feel in a way that is valuable to both parties?
60.) Why do I seek attention?
61.) Who do I seek attention from?
62.) Do I make it difficult to be intimate with me?
63.) What is the root of my self-esteem issues?
64.) Why have I closed off my ability to get close to men for so long?
65.) Am I more than I think I am?
66.) In what ways have I undervalued myself?
67.) What makes me a good friend?
68.) What positive traits would I bring to a relationship?
69.) How much should I care about how others see me?
70.) Why do i allow myself to get trapped in useless thoughts?
71.) What is my deepest fear?
72.) How do I make the world a better place?
73.) What do people remember about me?
74.) Do others enjoy my company?
75.) What can I change about the way people treat me?
76.) What song best describes me?
77.) If I were a color, which color would I be?
78.) Are my expectations attainable?
79.) What energy do I attract?
80.) Do people think I'm fragile?
81.) Do I think I'm fragile?
82.) Am I fulfilled?
83.) What do I live for?
84.) Do I acknowledge my beauty?
85.) What frightens me?
86.) What could I do with my life that I'm not currently doing?
87.) What brings me peace?
88.) How do I express gratitude?
89.) Am I honest?
90.) What part of myself do I give to others?
91.) What habits should I give up?
92.) How could I make more money?
93.) What are my talents?
94.) What would make me smile more?
95.) Who am I becoming?
96.) Do I control my future?
97.) What do I see when I look in the mirror?
98.) Do I feel safe in my fantasy world?
99.) Can I handle honesty?
100.) Where do I see myself in 3 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment